Thursday, 26 January 2017

Homemade Ice Tea Goodness, but am I throwing Shade at the Arizona brand?

5 teacups of hot brewing black tea, a quarter cup of sugar, and a 2 liters of water later and here you have it Creepy Shelby's speciality homemade ice tea. Pfft. Who the hell needs Arizona? No shade just tea. XD Just kidding. I would have a million zillion cans of Arizona in my fridge right now, the truth is.... okay... I am broke af. THERE I SAID IT. Credit cards are maxed and I am just a little itty bitty sort-of struggling Indie Author trying to make her mark on the world. I will update you guys soon on my progress and the steps I am taking to kick ass at the highly competitive self-publishing game. So stay tuned. And as for the usage of the word tea and shade? Come on you've gotta have heard it. Or maybe its just me lol. 

YEP, I think I've been watching a little bit too much of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. But who can get enough of Kenya Moore, Nene Lakes, Cynthia Bailey, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss, and Phaedra Parks? Not me! Oh yeah and let us not forget Sheree because she's taking over. *cough cough* Lol no I actually fancy Sheree from the original RHOL days. I just get her. Too bad Kenya is coming hard for her though. Come on Ms. Moore what is that about! She initially treated you way better than Nene ever did. By the way I am sooooo gonna read her debut book. Looks like some juicy juicy tea will be spilling all over the pages in that one.

Also I admire Sheree's determination for getting Chateau Sheree done. It may be taking a decade but strong women JUST.DON'T. GIVE UP. YAAAAS girl, it doesn't matter how long it takes you. A smart woman once said "accuracy over speed." And I hope you soon get to live in your dream house. You will be the last one laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Release in 24 hours!

Kirsten and Ally were meant for each other They go on a mission to kill Kirsten’s ex-lover They enter one night, the lavish home ...