Monday, 5 September 2016

Settling Down With Some Afternoon Tea

 It is that time of day. You just feel like a nice cup of tea and a good book. Last night I literally couldn't stop eating. So I decided I was going to make up on it by binging today only on the good stuff. Water and tea (and perhaps I'll sneak in some chicken nuggets.) No seriously I really need to lose weight. Thinking about working out afterward with YouTube videos.

Anyway, the tea I am drinking today is Tazo's Awake English Breakfast. It is sooooo tasty and soothing. And I am gonna catch up on Beatrice Spark's Kim: Empty Inside: The Diary of an Anonymous Teenager. It's going good so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Release in 24 hours!

Kirsten and Ally were meant for each other They go on a mission to kill Kirsten’s ex-lover They enter one night, the lavish home ...