Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Morning Routine

Good morning! Hope you are having a wonderful day so far. Mornings are definitely my favorite part of the day. I feel rejuvenated and in touch with God, especially when it is still silent and a little dark outside. I wake usually anywhere from 6 AM to 7:30 AM. I usually go to the washroom first thing and take a gulp from my water bottle that I always keep near my bed. Next I lay in bed for another 10-30 minutes, stretching and reflecting on what I am going to do that day.

When I get upstairs it is coffee time. I usually go through about 3 cups of these babies throughout my day but my first cup is when I get upstairs and pull the curtains. It takes about an hour after waking for me to start feeling hungry so I sit and enjoy my coffee and go on social media, typically instagramming about 3 photos during this time. When I am hungry I turn to pancakes, fruit, especially bananas, or a peanut butter and jam sandwich. I love cereal and I know it is a staple breakfast but since the milk releases relaxing serotonin in the body I usually stay away unless I haven't had it for a while. My favorite cereal is Post's Great Grains, and I have the nut medley. Typically I have it with almond milk or skim milk. Nowadays it is usually almond, since I am trying to transition into a vegan lifestyle. While I eat breakfast I brainstorm what I am going to blog about that day and as soon as I finish eating I brush my teeth and get to work. What does your morning routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Book Release in 24 hours!

Kirsten and Ally were meant for each other They go on a mission to kill Kirsten’s ex-lover They enter one night, the lavish home ...