Monday, 19 September 2016

I Quit Smoking

I'm deciding after three years of my wild love affair with king-sized Belmonts that I've just had enough. It isn't doing anything for me or the people around me. Actually it caused my bad heartburn and aggressive coughing. But it was unbelievably hard to quit. I just love popping out one of these buddies when I'm stressed, bored, or hungry (yes I tried to use it to lose weight). Ultimately I knew it was one of the deadliest habits you can have. So instead I now replace it with nicotine gum, green tea, meditating, reading, and having nice long walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mistress of Spices: A book you gotta read

A must read! Lush with lyrical life, hope, and earthy words, this is a must read I'm glad I've got my hands on! "Tilo, the ...