Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Aspiring Author

The quote of today: "Do everything with patience and care" by Shelby Lamb --me! Haha. Anyway writing is my passion and I don't care if I never do anything else in life because I've been too busy writing. I hardly fit in socially ANYWHERE. I've never had a serious relationship. I am just an outcast BUT... I don't care writing/my books are the loves of my life. Writing.. It is just that important to me. Being the loner that I am I just find it so relaxing and healing to vent my deepest, darkest emotions through stories. Now here is the thing. I have a book that I have been working on for over five years. Blood sweat and tears. I am finished with it now. And am going through the process of finding agents to publish the traditional way. My eyes are currently BURNING from going through all their submission guidelines and blah blah blah/ sending out stuff. *Sighs and sips bedtime tea* Well I have some hope if this route does not work out. I have been talking to another author who is very successful and she is telling me I can self publish it. She believes in my work and that is so encouraging to me. Getting sleepy.... Anybody out there that is a struggling author too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mistress of Spices: A book you gotta read

A must read! Lush with lyrical life, hope, and earthy words, this is a must read I'm glad I've got my hands on! "Tilo, the ...